- Be the primary interface to the foundry technology team, benchmark different technology offerings, and drive process node bring-up.
- Be the single point of contact of overall yield and device mass production releases.
- Design benchmark circuits and measure process PDK performance.
- Be the gatekeeper of design collateral and drive the relationship and road-map of foundry technology for design goals.
- Define product development milestones and set production release gates.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 10 years of relevant work experience.
- 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Master's or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 15 years of experience in electrical engineering and/or computer science.
- 10 years of experience in leadership roles, managing foundry relationships and high-volume new product introduction.
- Experience interfacing with multiple foundries.