Our client, a leading complex formulation development company for the pharmaceutical industry has two immediate openings for a Formulation Scientist due to growth.
If you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical formulation experience with a current and practical knowledge of cGMPs, GLPs, and FDA/ICH guidelines and their application to drug development
- Must have a strong physiochemical understanding of formulation components and interactions, and experience in physical characterization techniques
- Must have experience with multiple dosage forms (semisolids, solids, liquids, suspensions, including sterile and non-sterile)
- Experience with complex delivery forms is ideal (engineered particles, encapsulation, nanotechnology, controlled release)
- Bachelor's Degree required, MA degrees preferred
- Growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Salary + bonus and great benefits
- Full time position, not a contract role
- Immediate Interviews and hire
Please note *Company does not offer any type of sponsorship now or in the future!