ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a seasoned Formulation Development Manager to join our growing team. The right candidate will be a leading a Research and Development (R&D) team — a team consisted of dedicated professionals who are passionate and driven to continuous improvement and success.
Reporting to the Technical Formulation Director, the Formulation Development Manager will be leading and facilitating product and process development activities for new immediate release and modified release solid oral dosage forms interfacing with different units within the organization. The Formulation Development Manager will be supervise and mentor a team of junior level scientists in the design and execution of product development activities, as well as be involved hands-on in some of the projects.
- Evaluate and develop formulation development strategies for different type of solid dosage forms based on literature information, interacting with IP and regulatory teams
- Ensure execution of formulation development strategies meeting current regulatory and quality requirements as per agreed plan to meeting filing targets
- Review and evaluate scientific data to design experiments, solve technical problems and guide teams
- Recruit, train and effectively manage the ongoing performance of employees for activities relating to the development of products and processes to supply new submissions
- University degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemical Engineering or related science is required for this position
- Minimum 10 years working experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with a minimum of 7 years in a formulations development environment is required
- Previous management experience
- Proficient using MS Office and conducting presentations
- Understanding of GMPs, SOPs, USP, BP, SWPs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills