The ForgeRock System Engineer will work to configure, customize, maintain, identify and resolve operational issues in the ForgeRock environments hosted in GCP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to configure, customize, maintain, identify and resolve operational problems in the ForgeRock infrastructure within a corporate environment.
- Perform ForgeRock system performance tuning and system monitoring (e.g., server system logs, messages and alerts).
- Diagnose and troubleshoot ForgeRock system issues and failures as they arise and develop long-term strategy to prevent future malfunctions.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement to streamline ForgeRock operations
- Coordinate and perform SAML and OAuth integrations
- Ability to create or update documentation that is clear and easily understood
- Ability to understand and manage complex systems
- Ability to perform independentl