$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
BAE Systems is seeking a Program Manager for the FORGE Program. The Program Manager will lead system and software development and sustainment of the FORGE system and perform as the primary government interface under the direction of the Ground Resiliency &Analytics Program Director. The candidate will work closely with Forge Engineering, Finance, Contracts and Subcontracts to manage cost, schedule and performance of the prime contract.
The PM is responsible for all aspects of program execution with particular emphasis on delivering customer satisfaction, financial and schedule performance, and risk/opportunity management. The PM has responsibility to make cogent and timely decisions related to the project and acts as the primary point of contact for the San Diego based Forge team.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrated program management experience within the Intelligence Community of full life cycle software development programs including operations and sustainment ($50M program value or greater)
-Experience managing a program with subcontractor business content
- Experience managing software development programs utilizing agile methodologies within a structured DOD acquisition environment
- Experience managing Cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF), Cost-plus award Fee (CPAF) or Firm Fixed-Price (FFP) contract types
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience with relationship building, including ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) at all levels within the business community. Ensures Program Director is informed on status and progress of the program. Ensures the coordination of work tasks with key stakeholders and program leadership.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of BAE Systems engineering, financial, contracts and program controls regarding program performance status (cost / schedule / resources / risk).
- Proficient with developing program/project plans specifying goals, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and, allocation of available resources.
- Directs and monitors work results for meeting software development requirements, specifications and QA standards
- Proficient in the application of Earned Value Management System, Master Planning Techniques (IMP/IMS) and Subcontract Management
- Proficient with program scope management and cost estimating, including estimate to complete/estimate at completion (ETC/EAC) processes.
- Regularly evaluates performance of program tasks in terms of quality, cost control, and achievement of technical, schedule, performance and contractual objectives using standard metrics
- Identifies and develops opportunities to increase the value of the project and to capture new scope via ECPs.
- Ability to initiate, prioritize, and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to operate independently and proactively.
Preferred Skills and Education
- PMP/PMI, ITIL, SAFe Certifications
Valid Through: 2019-10-24