To provide clients with investigating engineering services related to events, systems, devices, and/or failures and providing expert opinions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Surveys losses and loss scenes at residential and commercial buildings
- Conducts investigations to determine and document the scope of damage.
- Investigates and assesses damages due to failures and determines the origin of failure for insurers and litigation support.
- Analyzes and documents the failure analysis and causation of failures.
- Collaborates with other investigators to produce detailed reports outlining the cause and origin of losses and damages.
- Serves as an expert witness in court and/or in depositions.
- Documents and maintains billable hours on a time and expense basis for failure analysis and forensic engineering projects for clients.
- Collaborates with