MHM is committed to attracting the best and brightest talent. Make a commitment to yourself and your career that will maximize your professional satisfaction and accomplishments. MHM is currently hiring Forensic Psychiatrist to work a rewarding position with the Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS).
- Perform evaluations, including forensic evaluations, to determine clients’ mental health status and to determine diagnoses in conjunction with the Clinical Director and resident’s primary therapist;
- Qualified to understand and interpret various sexual offense risk assessment tools (i.e. ABEL Screen, Affinity, Static-99, STABLE, etc.) along with integrating these risk assessments into psychiatric and sexual offense specific evaluations and risk assessments;
- Act as a liaison with other professionals and agencies with regard to psychiatric services;
- Be able to testify in Court as Required
- Prepare written reports on the evaluations
- Flexibility to work on your schedule (Weekend Opportunities Too!!)
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Additional Incentives:
- * Paid Hourly Rate
- * Paid Mileage
- * Travel Allowance
- Have the independence to work autonomously
- NEVER have to deal with the “red tape” associated with insurance companies
- Completion of a residency or training program in psychiatry.
- Completion of Forensic Fellowship or extensive experience with correctional evaluations
- Active, Unrestricted Medical License in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania DEA