Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Forensic Accounting Manager in Minneapolis (additional locations: Salt Lake City & Phoenix) might include the following:
- Demonstrate your expertise in accounting, valuation, investigation and business skills by assisting clients involved in disputes or investigations.
- Review and analyze financial and industry information, revenue and expense projections, and damage evaluations.
- Prepare detailed reports for clients and other parties to use in the courtroom.
- Adapt to the ever-evolving field of forensic accounting.
- Attract, retain and develop high-quality employees.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in quantifying economic damages for insurance claim and/or litigation purposes.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- You have the ability to travel to meet with clients.
- Preferred candidates will have a valid CPA license and/or other credentials such as ASA, ABV, AVA, CFE or CFF.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You take pride in helping others and are ready to build a strong leadership team of high-performing individuals.