Forensic Accounting Manager
Located near Cleveland, OH
Competitive Salary, Full Time, Full Benefits, Full Relocation
* Responsible to execute fraud investigative procedures related to the completion of various investigations and related matters.
* Responsible to review various risk exposures to identify areas to focus Internal Audit attention.
* Responsible to identify control gaps related to high risk, high impact audit topics.
* Responsible to assist with the administration of the Company* s on-line and in-person compliance training programs.
* Bachelor* s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA / CPA preferred.
* At-least 4 years in fraud / compliance/ forensic investigation.
* Big 4 experience a plus.
* Motivated, multitasking, team workers required
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.