$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The ARAT-PO has a requirement for a talented individual to join the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) team and provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support services at our Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD office. The SEC ARAT FMS Case Manager position manages development of requirements, schedules, and prioritization of technical efforts executed to deliver force protection capabilities to FMS partners. This position will assist in building and improving FMS support capability within the ARAT Program Office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Plans and ensures on-schedule, within-budget project execution from beginning through delivery.
• Plans, establishes milestones, oversees deadline completion, manages resources, and assesses and tracks risk.
• Ensures that projects are executed within budget; identifies additional funding that may be required.
• Works across teams to identify and schedule resources and estimate LOE.
• Facilitates overcoming obstacles encountered by all teams involved in a project.
• Coordinates among administrative, technical, programmatic, and customer organizations; leadership; and subject matter experts.
• Acts independently to problem solve and facilitate project completion.
• Ensures ongoing, active communication with all individuals and organizations involved in a project.
Requirements • Bachelor's Degree Business or Professional degree and 9 years min experience. Four Additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-disciplinary team.
• Capable of working within high performing teams under tough deadlines, to meet expectations of multiple customers.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Problem solving for complex project issues.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals on a daily basis throughout the lifecycle of a project.
• Knowledge of the ARAT organization and mission.
• Knowledge/experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) law, policy, budget and case management.
• Project management skills.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18