Our Forecasting & Analysis Manager plays a key role driving all financial planning for the Cheese Division of Glanbia Nutritionals. This role will engage with stakeholders to understand diverse reporting requirements and serve as a thought leader in simplifying the execution of data management and reporting processes, as well as metrics definitions.
- Inspire and Lead a team driving performance through our values based behaviors
- Oversee the planning process for our Cheese & Whey Operations, including Budgets, Forecasts and Outlooks
- Responsibility for dynamic models which accurately and efficiently capture all changes in margin related to Cheese & Whey Operations, including; Cheese Revenue, milk and milk related costs, yields, inventory movements, ingredients & packaging consumption
- Responsibility for month end analysis to compare actual costs to the relevant plans for Cheese & Whey Operations, which clearly communicate the relevant variance drivers
- Responsibility for planned mass balance models which capture full production costs per lb, including communication of these models to Commercial Cheese & Whey Finance teams
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance and 5 years related experience.
- Professional Accounting Accreditation preferred.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Ability to prioritize tasks
TYPICAL PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee and the work environment characteristics are those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly involves talking or listening, sitting, and the use of hands and fingers.
- Frequently involves reaching with hands and arms.
- Occasionally involves standing and walking.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers.
- Involves light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.