Become the resident foot & ankle expert by meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory and associated extremities product line. Represent Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Perform field calls for the account and assigned territory (including “on-call” and operating/emergency room consultation).
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Address any problems that arise on the account.
- Continue to support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and license requirements, and Company’s policies and procedures.
- Work with sales management by coaching, training or mentoring Sales Associates as needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills and products.
- Remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (Prefer in the medical device or industry)
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access)
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Prefer experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
Work From Home: NoTravel Percentage: Up to 25%Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information