Foodservice Sales Manager
Food & Beverage
Sales Manager, Foodservice
The Foodservice Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and driving all sales initiatives in North America. This includes maintaining and growing existing accounts, and actively managing the sales pipeline process, to identify and convert new business opportunities. The Foodservice Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships, offering outstanding customer service and successfully selling the company's marketing programs, products and promotions at the distributor and end user level.
The company is looking for highly motivated sales professionals, with effective virtual office skills and experience. The Foodservice Sales Manager role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, savvy and results-oriented individual to positively impact growth with one of the largest rice vinegar and ponzu suppliers worldwide. If you have a passion for winning, we want you on our team!
- Independently develop an annual sales plan to achieve and exceed planned sales targets
- Drive successful development of new business opportunities
- Successfully maintain and grow business with existing customers
- Collaborate with customers and the sales leadership team to develop business plans and targets for foodservice growth
- Successfully utilize technology to manage customers and prospects, and provide feedback for continuous improvements
- Coordinate and execute sales efforts to integrate with the company marketing activities, such as product launches, promotions, advertising, merchandising, etc.
- Work cohesively with internal teams to communicate customer requirements and opportunities (product and service opportunities, special developments, competitive information, or feedback gathered through field activity)
- Partner withothersales team members, production, transportation, QA, and other departments, to achieve company goals and meet customer needs
- Collaborate with our Customer Service to proactively resolve any issues immediately
- Train customers on our products and premium quality standards
- Submit credible, accurate forecasts of monthly sales volume, based on customer business plans, inventory builds, product mix and growth objectives
- Participate in customer trade shows and sales meetings, assist with payment collections, address service and shipping related concerns, etc.
- Forecasting and business planning experience
- Strong negotiations skills and ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling business presentations
- Strong awareness and understanding of restaurant and culinary trends in the U.S.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Work requires travel to current/prospective customers, trade shows, and company events or training. This requires a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel up to 50-75% of time.