Successful candidate must have: Foodservice sales track record to Distributors
Responsible for driving profitability of assigned accounts in the Foodservice channel through gaining new accounts/distributors, new product introductions and pricing. Lead Foodservice strategy to include business development and execution at key Distributor and Chain Accounts to achieve profitable growth plan for assigned accounts.
Responsibilities: Conduct sales calls for assigned foodservice accounts within the territory while pursuing & developing new customers, in alignment with Sales & Marketing goals:
- Assist with the development of the long and short-term strategic Sales plans for accounts within assigned area.
- Support prospecting efforts within territory as directed by manager and in alignment with Sales and Marketing goals.
- Communicate customer requirements to Sales management, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.
- Gather, assimilate and analyze market and competitive information.
- Quickly and effectively solve customer problems.
- Growing the business through goal alignment (identifying customer goals/strategies, plan development, influence and engage the team, deliver upon goals)
- Incorporate best practices and innovative and effective negotiating techniques to reach agreements with critical decision-makers.
- Participate in industry trade shows & develop industry relationships.Uses market insight, product knowledge, etc. to establish yourself as a category expert with the customer.
- Sell beyond the buyer to relevant customers stake-holders where possible.
- Thoroughly understand customer's strategies and business model and develops strategies and plans which outline how to drive for mutually beneficial results.
- Collaborate across Food B2B P&L team, including Brand, Sales Management, Customer Service and Supply Chain, Production and other functions as needed to ensure customer commitments are met, and business plans are effectively implemented.
Bachelor's Degree in Sales or a related field is required.
Minimum of 5years Salesexperiencerequired.
A minimum of 5years of experience selling in the foodservice channel is desired, selling to Distributors.
Must possess persuasive abilities and negotiation skills.