??We are looking for Food & Transportation Program Manager for our client in Chicago, IL
Job Title: Food & Transportation Program Manager
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- ???Atleast 20+ years of leadership and strategic experience in food processing and transportation industry
- Extensive experience in leading large scale transformation programs to enhance supply chain and logistics performance through strategic planning, process re-engineering, and/or information technology implementation
- Expertise and experience in offering digital solutions in the areas of supply chain management, sales, service, marketing operations, Finance and customer processes and systems
- Extensive experience in developing and executing business and technology strategies that enable robust performance, ensure quality, and improve speed to market
- Enable clients develop the tools, processes and knowledge base needed to create customer value, build competitive advantage, and boost profitability on a global basis
- Demonstrate expertise on industry best practices & benchmarks, multiple business models, partner strategies, regulatory compliances and other facets niche to the industry and US/global markets
- Must be willing to work in strategic and individual contributor role with excellent communication skills
- Impart food / Agri processing industry knowledge and process expertise to the team of consultants engaged in the project
- Must be able to validate and guide the team on the appropriateness, feasibility and cost benefits of recommended business/process/technology solutions
- Must be flexible to travel across client locations?