The Food Services Director Certified Dietary Manager plans, organizes, develops, and directs the overall operations of food services to ensure daily provision of quality nutritional services in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must have completed a CDM or State approved course in food services
- Must have a current certification as a Certified Dietary Manager in applicable State. Must maintain an active certification in good standing throughout employment.
- Must have one (1) year experience in post acute care food service
- Must have a minimum two (2) years' supervisory experience
Specific Job Requirements
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines go