Era Living is seeking a full-time Food Service Director to become the newest member of our Food Services team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community, Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Food Service Director is responsible for managing all aspects of a large scale kitchen operation with multiple dining venues and ensuring the highest quality of food and service. This includes the recruitment, retention and supervision of staff, overseeing the creation of meal plans, managing the department budget, and ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years’ management experience including restaurant management, fiscal responsibility and food/resident service operational experience.
- Knowledge of and experience managing special healthcare diets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills when interacting with staff, residents, family members, etc.
- Computer literacy in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to pass DSHS and State background check, required.