If you are an experienced Food Safety Manager in the prepared/packaged food industry and are looking for an opportunity to make an impact, this may be the place for you!
Top 5 Requirements:
1. Bachelors degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Biology or related field is Required.
2. Product experience should include food products.
3. Technical knowledge of food safety, food science, and regulatory requirements is a must.
4. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of process control methods and application of preventative practices.
5. 5+ years of experience in Food Safety management is Required.
The Food Safety Managerreports to the Director of Food Safety and implements and manages process control systems and preventative actions in the food safety area. You will manage our HACCP and Regulatory compliance programs. This includes food safety issues that are controlled by SSOP, HACCP or other pre-requisite programs. You will develop the employees in your dept through education, training, monitoring, and mentoring.