SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Food Quality Manager for our client in Milwaukee, WI. This person will be responsible for connectivity to ensure consistent policies and standards across multiple facilities. Your responsibilities will include brand protection, strategic focus, collaboration, improvement and alignment of systems, and promotion of new business growth. This position will require a flexible schedule, including availability to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Leadership of a team responsible for the development of the core programs.
- Ability to increase food safety and drive improvements.
- Quality operating knowledge of FSQR leaders and their crews.
- Establish policies and agreements with the company's department requirements.
- Accountable for developing training materials and delivering training solutions to various levels in the organization.
- Mentor and develop the business unit.
- Perform continuing evaluations of audits and internal systems to ensure all sites understand the compliance requirements.
- Responsible for updating certification and surveillance assessments and gauging corrective actions.
- Identify and communicate the best practices to shape strategic solutions.
- Promote the development of food safety mentality and culture.
- Enforce remedial and preventive actions to close gaps and ensure continuous improvement.
- Support new business growth by reviewing safety impacts and identifying requirements to meet the everchanging development needs.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree in Food Science, Microbiology or other related science field preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of leading teams, or other improvement driven culture.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Background in managing complex projects in a cross-functional environment preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or training preferred.
- Ability to influence team culture without direct reporting.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER