Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well-managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- Plan, direct and control premium services within this sports & entertainment facility to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- Premium services at the arena include premium concessions, private club boxes, VIP events, and suites services.
- Responsible for developing a management team to oversee daily suites and club operations.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of hospitality management experience in an upscale environment.
- The ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience with selling, planning and executing special events is required.
- P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to work event based hours which include nights, weekends and holidays as necessary