Patuxent River, MD
Industry: Aerospace / Defense•
11 - 15 years
Posted 419 days agoby Elizabeth Gunnell
Bowhead seeks a dynamic FMS PROGRAM ANALYST specializing in Foreign Military Sales (FMS) to provide program management, financialsupport, acquisition management, engineering, and technical support.
The FMS Program Analyst will support PMA-263’s FMS Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Program Support Activity (PSA) supporting all current and potential International customers who have procured, or are considering procuring, UAS.
• Support is provided from pre-case efforts and case signature to aircraft and system delivery through engineering changes, upgrade programs, and FMS fleet support.
• Assists with developing, coordinating, and staffing all acquisition documentation to support all FMS procurement and support activities. Tracks all acquisition documentation (statutory and regulatory) progress and advises the IPT Lead of potential delays and provides recommendations.
• Provides interpretation of all statutory/regulatory/policy acquisition documentation updates. Initiates PID, reviews for content and accuracy, updates and tracks to completion.
• Provides NAVAIR Contracts procurement process expertise and support to IPT Leads.
• Assesses contractual CDRL requirements and functions as the primary CDRL coordinator/tracker.
• Provides support for the preparation, coordination, and post evaluation of program management meetings, conferences, and technical reviews.
• Manages the timely receipt and response of actions assigned to include: congressional inquiries, data calls, budget drills, action items, and program status updates.
• Processes classified and unclassified materials in accordance with policy, manages/processes visit requests, and provides general support for correspondence and travel.
• Provides Public Affairs expertise for all media inquires and public release of program information and/or program status. Familiar with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBE, MIPRs, Work Requests, Requisitions, CDRLs, and DD254s.
• Familiar with CM requirements and responsibilities to apply government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, data management, and other relevant processes. Utilizes written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a Security Clearance at the Secret level. U.S. Citizenship is required at this location.