FMS Program Analyst
11 - 15 years experience • Aerospace / Defense
Bowhead seeks a dynamic FMS PROGRAM ANALYST specializing in Foreign Military Sales (FMS) to provide program management, financialsupport, acquisition management, engineering, and technical support.
The FMS Program Analyst will support PMA-263’s FMS Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Program Support Activity (PSA) supporting all current and potential International customers who have procured, or are considering procuring, UAS.
• Support is provided from pre-case efforts and case signature to aircraft and system delivery through engineering changes, upgrade programs, and FMS fleet support.
• Assists with developing, coordinating, and staffing all acquisition documentation to support all FMS procurement and support activities. Tracks all acquisition documentation (statutory and regulatory) progress and advises the IPT Lead of potential delays and provides recommendations.
• Provides interpretation of all statutory/regulatory/policy acquisition documentation updates. Initiates PID, reviews for content and accuracy, updates and tracks to completion.
• Provides NAVAIR Contracts procurement process expertise and support to IPT Leads.
• Assesses contractual CDRL requirements and functions as the primary CDRL coordinator/tracker.
• Provides support for the preparation, coordination, and post evaluation of program management meetings, conferences, and technical reviews.
• Manages the timely receipt and response of actions assigned to include: congressional inquiries, data calls, budget drills, action items, and program status updates.
• Processes classified and unclassified materials in accordance with policy, manages/processes visit requests, and provides general support for correspondence and travel.
• Provides Public Affairs expertise for all media inquires and public release of program information and/or program status. Familiar with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBE, MIPRs, Work Requests, Requisitions, CDRLs, and DD254s.
• Familiar with CM requirements and responsibilities to apply government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, data management, and other relevant processes. Utilizes written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience related to major weapon system acquisition and demonstrated experience in FMS in program/acquisition management, systems engineering; supportability analyses; or configuration/data management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the conduct of analyses, such as Analysis of Alternatives (AOA), and development of Justification & Approval (J&As), Acquisition Plans (AP), Procurement Initiation Documents (PID), Purchase Requests (PRs), Statement of Objectives (SOOs)/Statement of Work (SOWs), and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs).
- Demonstrated experience in performance of cost and financial analysis.
- Experience with the economic trends of the defense industry and the U.S. economy in general to evaluate impacts of economic factors beyond the control of the contractor or program manager.
- Demonstrated experience in weapon system (both hardware and software) cost analysis and knowledge of the PPBE process.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial management policies and procedures as they apply to the execution of weapon system acquisition and the application of financial management as a tool for managing contracts and developing the requisite documents (e.g., spreadsheets, spend plans, brief sheets, draft responses/reclamas/impact statements, data call responses, etc.).
- Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBE, MIPRs, Work Requests, Requisitions, CDRLs, and DD254s. Knowledge of Navy ERP.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role are required.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a Security Clearance at the Secret level. U.S. Citizenship is required at this location.