Reporting to the Director of Project Shared Services, the FMA Business Analyst, Liquidity & Regulatory works with stakeholders from the business units and related third parties in support of efforts and projects focused and aligned with Finance Management of the Americas (FMA) goals and objectives to drive operational efficiencies and scalability, reduce risk, support product implementations, develop and enhance business process management including but not limited to system and technology capabilities, vendor services and tools, data migration and integrity, and project lifecycle support of systems implementations, data solutions, and process redesign and implementation.
Depending on the project assignment,responsibilitiesmay include some or all, but are not limited to:
- Work with business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs. This may include helping to define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements.
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Manage ongoing relationship with business partners to drive satisfaction with ISA.
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies.
- Engages with Subject Matter Experts to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing or purchasing systems.
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Participates in and support contract negotiation, manage relationships, and monitors vendor performance against SLAs.
- Assists QA team in developing test plans and scripts, traceability matrices.
- Advanced knowledge of Bank corporate treasury and liquidity functions.
- Experience with OFSAA LRM, and 2052 a reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Advanced negotiation and communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability and flexibility.
- Proven ability to exercise independent judgment and applying prudent risk mitigation principles.
- Ability to understand the long-term big picture and short-term perspectives of situations.
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
- A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team.
- A reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and business acumen.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Thorough understanding of database development and design, with particular emphasis on the data warehouse needs specific to Treasury and Front Office activities.
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach to develop insightful, value-added, actionable analytics.
- Strong use case, business process mapping and other tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Finance field.
- Advanced degrees are preferred.
- Professional certifications a plus.
Requisition #: 10020286-WD