The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting internal integrity analysis programs under Paypal FLOD Internal Control Center of Excellence (COE). Responsibilities will consist primarily on Collect, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Design business requirements and define scope & objectives toenhancement the monitoring and risk controls on internal integrity. This role requires effective communication, project management experience and familiarity with Paypal business.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Elicit and clearly business requirements and issue case.
- Studying business functions, gathering requirement, analyze and summary business case pattern, construct workflow charts and diagrams; writing specifications.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects if required; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining requirements and tasks priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; and managing customer and stakeholder relationships
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance and testing during QA process.
- Identify issue case by monitoring the reports;
- Enhance internal integrity management for different functions.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Technology Awareness
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Data management
- Project/Program management
- Stakeholder management
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Good team work and communication
- Strong execution and delivery capability
- 5+ year experience as business analyst domain; ;
- Bachelor's Degree in business analyst or computer science or in related major
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills;
- Detail oriented, analytical, inquisitive, fast learning and strong team work ability.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills;
- Experienced on data analysis, familiar with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Have good knowledge on Paypal products and operation process and tools, such as admin tools, Compass, attack；
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban is a plus.
- Familiar with ETL, Tableau, Qlikview or Qliksense design is a plus.
- Bank project, Payment project or Fraud project experience is a plus
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.