Schlumberger has an opening in Houston, Texas for a FLM Business Support Analyst.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Work with the field OP, PSD and Distribution Services to understand user story development
- Primary lead for the Sustaining Support Organization for FLM
- Work with the third party vendors for development and support of the solution. Work closely with the Product Owners to prioritize Issues, change requests and defines release plans
- Provides customer follow-up on any questions asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Makes changes to training materials based on customer feedback and needs assessment. Assesses the quality of training formats and/or procedures.
- Works with field level personnel during testing for optimum data gathering and understanding of the issues
- Develop and drive operational reporting
- Support UAT activities from office and Pilot locations as necessary
- Work with core team in developing supportprocesses and plan
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst in Logistics.
- Detail oriented/strong analytical skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group environment to achieve common goals; ability to build and maintain effective collaborative working relationships
- Self-directed with a high degree of initiative, ability to perform with minimal oversight, and accountable for all work assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all level of the organization and 3rd party vendors
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn complex technical aspects of a software application
- Strong oral presentation skills, outstanding time management skills, skilled in consulting and establishing credibility/trust with customers, ability to handle multiple priorities, able to adapt to change, analytical problem-solving skills, and ability to handle customers effectively
- Experience teaching and or mentoring team members on process and tools
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and be flexible
- Liaison for the business during UAT and Support
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship