Flight Operations Lead
Role: Flight Operations Lead
Location: Long Island, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
Total experience in required skill (years) 8 Yrs
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:
· Handling the all issues with in their SLA timelines for Response & Resolution
· Keeping the IT Mission Critical Applications availability/ accessibility more than 99.9%
· Monitoring backend services to ensure the SOCC functions smoothly
· Technical Support to all the Backend Services which serves the needs of Airline SOCC (Systems Operations Command Centre).
· Technical Support to the Core Databases
· Technical Support to the following Flight Operations functions:
o Aircraft Assignments.
o Movement Control.
o Flight Plan Generation.
o Flight Following.
o Load Planning (Weight & Balance)
o ACARS & TypeB Communication.
o Navigational Data Updates on every month.
o Flight Scheduledistribution to external systems.
· Technical Support to the following Crew Operations functions:
o Crew Qualification
o Crew Scheduling/ Planning
o Crew Tracking & Crew Pay
o Crew Preferential Bidding
o Crew Trip Trading
o Crew Vacation Bidding
· Providing Technical Support to all the Scheduled/ Un-Scheduled outages to the Internal systems, as well as External Interfaces.
· Planning with Business & IT stakeholders and Executing the Scheduled/ Un-Scheduled Maintenances with minimal effect to the Airline Operations.
· Performing the Scheduled Maintenances in the Off-Peak times to the Services as needed to keep them healthy and running smooth for the Next day Operations load.
· Implementations (Installations/ Upgrades) in the following Sabre Applications
o Sabre Movement Control
o Sabre Maintenance Control
o Sabre Dispatch Manager
o Sabre ACARS Manager
o Sabre Load Manager
o Sabre CrewTrac
o Sabre CrewQual
· Maintaining multiple application environments of Flight Control System Suite for Business needs – PRODUCTION, CERTIFICATION, TESTING
· Escalating & following up on the Issues with Vendors.
· Weekly calls with Vendors in addressing the issues reported in Suite.