Role : FlexPLM Developer
Location : Atlanta,GA
Interview : Phone/Skype
Emp Type : Permanent Job
5 -8 years
- Should have good experience in MVC framework and FlexPLM architecture (PTC Windchill)
- Should be able to analyze and propose solutions in FlexPLM Architecture
- Should have good expertise in FlexPLM customization, administration, data migration and integration
- Should have worked on the dependency Management like Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Should have experience in developing SQLs. Knowledge in Oracle. SQL performance tuning experience is preferred.
- Should have experience in Tomcat and Apache Webserver.
- Should have work Experience in FlexPLM API libraries usage
- Should have worked on repository management like SVN, GitHub.
- Should have worked on Continuous Integration environment like Jenkins, Concourse.
- Should have experience in working in team following Agile or XP methodology
- Should have Retail domain experience to understand the business requirement.
- Minimum 2+ years of Senior programming level experience involving some architecture and high level design and documentation
- Skilled in co-ordinating with teams at Onsite and Offshore
- Participating in requirement gathering sessions
- Meeting with Client Product Owners/Managers to understand requirements
- Analyzing the requirements, functionality, design & framework
- Participate in the ongoing development roadmap and deliver code of high quality
- Perform proof of concepts to evaluate different approaches/design that leads to development
- Provides management with timely communication on status & Utilizes appropriate tools and/or develops custom solutions as required to meet objectives.
- Identifies areas for process improvement.
- Maintains appropriate communication within the team and across various teams (i.e. internal and external).
- Considerable leadership experience in a similar environment.
- Ability to work with Business and relate to IT requirements where necessary
- Support the solution through deployment and operations
- Test case/plan creation and documentation
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work with all teams and understand code changes and review business requirements and identify any gaps
- Exhibit integrity in all decisions and actions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must
- Think out of the box to provide suggestions
- Be creative in analyzing business requirements while preparing test cases
- Nice to have some knowledge in Retail business
- Be extremely proactive and independent
- Be a value addition to the team to collaborate and achieve success by completing project goals
- Bachelors and/or a Master?s degree or equivalent