Job Title: Flexible Packaging Sales Representative
Location: Philadelphia, PA / NJ area
Compensation: $90k + bonus + stock options + co. car & expenses
Benefits: great benefits, relocation assistance
About our Client:
Our client is seeking a Flexible Packaging Sales Representative to help them continue their tremendous growth in the anilox, cylinder, or plate applications to deliver successful printing and inks to various flexible packaging solutions. They are expanding their salesforce in the Flexible Packaging market and have an opening for the Philadelphia and New Jersey market.
- Service existing accounts, generate orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential new accounts.
- Create content for sales presentations by understanding the type of prospect.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential accounts.
- Keep management informed by submitting sales call activity and results reports.
- Recommend changes in products and service by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations.
- 3+ Years in the Graphic Arts Industry
- Fluid - Flexo & Gravure experience (both water-based and solvent-based chemistries)
- Flexible Packaging, Folding Carton, Labels, Inkjet, or Coatings experience is a Plus
- An Ability to Establish & Technically Support Customer Needs
- Customer Service
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills (existing contacts in the sector are highly desirable)
- Negotiation Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills