This role will report to the Director of Fleet Solutions for North America and work cross-functionally across internal teams to aching eve the business objectives and goals.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Managing designated customer accounts in all target markets;
- Delivering highly visible hands-on engagement with customers’ leadership teams;
- Ensuring appropriate C-Level engagement and communication opportunities for ChargePoint leadership;
- Developing and maintaining customer account plans with clear mapping of customer organization, strategy and product roadmaps;
- Providing detailed reporting of all customer engagements and activities;
- In-person and virtual customer engagement, with continuous contact across relevant customer teams;
- Identifying and developing the most appropriate customer solutions and offers with the ChargePoint Fleet Solutions team and cross-functionally;
- Representing ChargePoint at industry events;
- Tracking and reporting all relevant activities in Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Engineering or other relevant field;
- 8+ years experience in Management Consulting, Sales Management, Key Account Management, Business Development or other relevant experience;
- Proven experience managing customer business within a complex matrix organization;
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong knowledge of business fundamentals,
- Comfortable with technical engineering and product details
- Willingness to travel in the US and Canada.