Auto Plus is a major U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts. Since 1921, Pep Boys has been one of the nation's leading automotive aftermarket chains with over 7,500 service bays in over 800 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico. Together, the united organization, Auto Plus Pep Boys, has over 21,000 associates in more than 20 distribution centers and over 1,000 corporate locations. In addition, the company supports more than 530 independently-owned stores and over 2,400 independently-owned service centers across the nation. Auto Plus Pep Boys is owned by Icahn Enterprises L.P. ("Icahn Enterprises"; NASDAQ: IEP).
Reporting to the Regional Fleet Sales Manager, the Fleet Sales Representatives (FSR) are part of our integrated national sales team developing strong client relationships, while selling automotive service & repair solutions daily to local fleet clients within assigned territories. FSR's utilize a consultative style sales approach with focus on acquiring fleet service clients and growing the overall share of the client's business. Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities with fleet customers in assigned territory. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company's vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for increasing overall Fleet service revenue of a geographic market including generating new accounts, managing and growing existing local, regional and national fleet accounts
- Responsible for increasing revenue by prospecting, signing and generating sales from New Fleet accounts within a Geographic market
- Responsible for increasing revenue by managing and increasing sales from Existing Fleet accounts within a Geographic market
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with commercial fleet owners and operators within the assigned territory
- Develop new fleet service and tire sale customers within territory
- Partner with our Area Directors and Service Managers to achieve sales, operational objectives for fleet sales, customer acquisition and customer retention
- Utilizing company assigned tools, such as Salesforce.com daily to document sales activity and feedback to ensure accurate reporting and effective account management.
- Understand Sales goals, set daily, weekly and monthly tasks & objectives to reach them.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for assigned territory.
- Provide, daily, weekly and monthly updates of activities and results.
- Review sales and customer data daily to ensure awareness of customer sales growth and declines and execute action plans to correct sales declines related to specific customers
- Deliver superior customer service experience to existing customers and prospects.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert Sales & Relationship building skills
- Expert time management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Fleet Service, Parts or similar fields
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, Office & Salesforce.com
- Clean driving record.
- 5+ years of Field Sales Experience, calling on small to medium businesses.
- Or 5 years Automotive Sales, Service or Management experience