Ensure the delivery of contracted fleet management services for their assigned accounts. Proactively maximize the value of such services (e.g. reducing customer's cost, increasing their asset utilization, improving process efficiencies) to assigned accounts such that it grows MCFA's business and reinforces our relationship with the customer. Resolve customer fleet issues utilizing MCFA resources. Negotiate both customer and dealer facing services agreements. Insure MCFA dealer compliance with services agreements. Assist in the development of proposals for new customers. Complete assigned projects that improve the department's capabilities to provide fleet services to customers.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience.
- Intermediate level of material handling equipment product knowledge.
- Intermediate level of material handling application knowledge.
- Knowledge of fleet management concepts and metrics (e.g. CPH, Utilization %, 4-R's, etc.).
- Intermediate level data analysis capability using MS Excel and/or MS Access.
- Intermediate level skills using MS Office Suite overall.
- Intermediate or better written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, customer service oriented mindset.
- Experience managing capital assets.
- Ability to effectively negotiate using common negotiating tactics.
- Actively pursue knowledge of new industry technologies that can add value for our customers.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Direct experience with managing material handling equipment fleets.
- Experience using ERP systems with asset management functions.
- Experience using formal fleet reporting software.
- Basic understanding of dealer service operations (dispatch, work order/invoice processes, etc.).
- Basic understanding of accounting practices.
- Basic knowledge of financing/leasing principles and use of a financial calculator.
Equipment and Tools Used / Working Conditions
- ERP software systems.
- MS Office Suite.
- Specialized software (centralized billing, fleet reporting, etc.).