We are looking for Fleet Category / Procurement Manager for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: Fleet Category / Procurement Manager
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
What you will do:
- Responsible for leading cross-divisional business analysis to evaluate business opportunity and coordination.
- Integrate supplier base with business processes and negotiate agreements to leverage their capabilities and volume.
- Builds and communicates market research relative to our industry.
- Work with Continuous Improvement Team to assesses current business performance, identifies gaps, establishes and implements improvement plans, monitors progress, and shares / acquires best-in-class ideas and processes.
How you will do it:
- Technical Ability: Develops strategies and leads cross-functional business teams through a high level understanding of technology, industry and market conditions.
- Quality and Supplier Productivity: Pro-actively drive supplier productivity initiatives and jointly develop supplier quality road maps through the use of TQM principles.
- Teamwork: Serves as a team leader/motivator who seeks communication and diverse viewpoints.
- Sourcing Strategy: Leads and facilitates cross-functional strategy formulation for a commodity, identifies key milestones, and leads team to accomplish business objectives.
- Supplier Capability Management: Anticipates market changes and uses them to develop commodity plans that leverage supplier capability.
Integrated Supplier Management:
- Leads cross-functional initiatives to link supplier capabilities to potential product development/enhancement opportunities.
- Determine the benchmark and identify the gaps for the suppliers to the best in class and benchmark and then work with the suppliers to close the gap via continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborates with supplier's management in the development of their improvement plans and strategies.
- Drives resolution of business process deficiencies using statistical and financial justification
- Uses influence to convince both internal/external parties that share a common desire to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches and frequently negotiates with a common desire to reach agreement on complete proposals/programs.
Program Manager Requirements:
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverable
- Define tasks and required resources
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverable
- Support key stakeholders & team
- Lead quality assurance Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Outline recommendations
- Uses influence to convince both internal/external parties that share a common desire to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches and infrequently negotiates with a common desire to reach agreement on complete proposals/programs.
What we look for:
- Four years degree in Supply Chain, Procurement or Business Management area.
- Eight to ten years of experience in Fleet procurement or related discipline.
- Several years of demonstrated experience in consolidated purchase agreements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in communications, contract law, strategic planning and supplier relations.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, project planning and management, team building, and experience with a wide variety of structured problem solving processes and tools.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience