Boeing Global Fleet Care seeks an experienced Configuration Management Specialist (Level 4) in Seattle, WA.
- Set up centralized Maintenance and Engineering systems such as Maintenix, AMOS, TRAX, and SAP in support of Global Fleet Care airline customers.
- Based upon input from Engineering, Reliability, Maintenance Programs, and Materials organizations, update configuration and
component information in centralized systems for airline customers fleets.
- Load aircraft and component data into centralized system for newly acquired aircraft, new deliveries or used aircraft.
- Provide training to airline customer, MRO personnel, and internal support staff.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- More than 5 years’ experience with commercial aviation maintenance and information systems (“(e.g. AMOS, Maintenix, Trax, Ultramain, etc.) required to conduct maintenance
Desired Qualifications (Preferred Skills & Experience):
- Prefer experience with 737MAX or 787 aircraft systems, structures, or propulsion.
- Prefer experience with an airlines maintenance operations, engineering functions, maintenance program functions, and associated centralized systems.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.