We are looking for Fleet Admin Analyst for our client in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Title: Fleet Admin Analyst
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
FHA (Fleet Hour Agreement- Contract Mgmt.):
- Assist with coordination of engine shop visits and FHA program management tasks.
- Off-wing airline data collection and input
- Work scope generation, and invoice approval cycle completion
- Assist with export paperwork generation
- Coordinate engine deliveries with 3PL, DSV, coordinate logistics with shippers, warehouse, and airline.
- Track and monitor airline, to insure no work stoppage due to accessory part delays
- Track and monitor airline, to resolve reported engine and component records errors.
- Provide regular updates on status to shops, and fleet programs to insure re delivery target dates.
- Maintain proper office records, regarding spares count, engines in WIP, returning engines, and time frames
- Track engine removals scheduling to agreed program plan. Maintain local office tracker of engine going in/out.
- Produce daily EIS utilizationreport
- Input all operational events
- Review and input relevant Delays and Cancellations
- Maintain and input engine component changes
- Monthly fleet utilizationreporting. (All client Airlines fleets)