J.B. Hunt is currently seeking Flatbed Sales Executives! These positions are located anywhere in the US. As a Flatbed Sales Executive, you will be a specialist in JB Hunt solutions, so that you can craft those solutions for your customers from the entire Flatbed portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying prospects and selling logistics solutions using a consultative sales approach. You will build relationships throughout JB Hunt and the client's organization to provide excellent customer experience and ensure the ongoing service and growth of your accounts. JB Hunt offers Flatbed solutions for our clients through our cutting edge TMS (JB Hunt 360), which provides multiple carrier options for rates and transit, streamlined visibility for tracking/tracing, and advanced reporting options. You will also provide optimized logistics solutions for clients' supply chains that are unique in the marketplace and lead to enhanced supply chain efficiencies. Candidates will actively pursue new business opportunities and develop a portfolio of active clients by positioning J.B. Hunt as their Flatbed solutions provider. You will require the ability to build relationships and conduct conversations with multiple decision-makers of a customers' organization to maximize opportunities and achieve the required revenue goals set-forth.Job Description:
- Responsible for company growth by using your sales skills, supply chain knowledge, sales process, and sales leadership to understand your customers, develop opportunities, retain business, and close new opportunities.
- Identify, establish, and develop new and existing customer relationships through a consultative sales approach that includes identifying supply chain buyer types and influencers.
- Ability to use Microsoft Dynamics to communicate your customer's expectations of JB Hunt.
- Create and maintain relationships with various support groups within the organization.
- Proactively communicate and create corporate standard operating procedures for industry nuances, service expectations and work with accounts, legal and operation teams to develop plans, train individuals, and set goals to meet expectations and manage exceptions.
- Facilitate the implementation and ongoing use of the Customer Value Delivery™ process.
- Ability to understand and apply sales concepts and methods to daily work and meet budget expectations.
- Ability to simultaneously make cold calls and manage a portfolio of business.
- Ability to travel frequently as required to meet essential duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent listening, presentation, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to develop a customer strategy by understanding the status quo, using data, identifying defined challenges, and leaning on supply chain experience.
- Ability to accurately convey customer strategy, initiatives, and needs through sales management software.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business data, KPI's, and reports.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to define internal challenges, establish facts, and make valid recommendations.
- Four-year college degree and three years related experience in supply chain sales, or equivalent combination of education, sales experience, and training.
- Or five years of relevant experience in supply chain sales, or equivalent combination of education, sales experience, and training.
- Some after-hours or weekend work as required by customer demands and/or seasonality typical to transportation.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Valid Driver's License.
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, Bachelors: Business Communications, Bachelors: Logistics Management, Bachelors: Supply Chain Management, GED (Required), High School (Required)Work Experience:
Customer Service/Account Manager, Marketing, Sales, Transportation/Logistics