Purpose of Position:
- Lead a top performing financial center team and create a dynamic atmosphere for team members (including Private, Business, Wealth and Mortgage Lending Specialists) to proactively meet the needs of our customers in a rapidly changing bank environment.
- Lead and manage bankers and partners from all lines of business to maximize delivery of all capabilities of Broadway Bank to our customers.
- Growth, profitability and effectiveness of the Financial Center:
- Develop and proactively manage the market strategy for your Financial Center.
- Develop and Implement a consistent business development plan for regular touchpoints with your top customers and prospects utilizing our CRM system.
- Work with the Executive Team and other Lines of Business (including Private Bank, Business Bank, Commercial Bank, Treasury Management, Mortgage and Wealth Management) to build relationships and drive business.
- Leverage available data resources to maximize client potential, expand our customer base and deepen existing relationships.
- Coordinate activities with Group Manager and Specialist partners to proactively meet the needs of our customers, ensuring that we provide the breadth and depth of the bank’s full capabilities utilizing the various service channels available at Broadway Bank
- Lead the financial center’s Values in Action efforts, ensuring that the bank’s cultural standards and commitment to civic involvement are reflected in team performance.
- Management of Bankers:
- Observe, train, coach and mentor bankers in business development tactics and activities to grow new profitable relationships, deepen current customer relationships and ensure the effective delivery of all of Broadway Bank’s products and services.
- Manage team and develop career potential.
- Ensure strong working knowledge of the bank’s full spectrum of products and services in order to effectively source and close opportunities for all lines of business.
- Manage sales strategies and campaigns, leveraging strengths of individual team members to maximize team results.
- Establish and maintain service standards in keeping with our goal of consistently providing an excellent customer experience.
- Manage Financial Center for Operational Excellence:
- Maintain relevant technology expertise to drive customer utilization for both in-branch and digital solutions.
- Maintain professional atmosphere and appearance of your team and the Financial Center.
- Represent Broadway Bank in the community through active participation in Community Organizations, boards, community involvement projects, etc.
Competencies and Skills:
- Effective Communication
- Business Acumen
- Team Engagement
- Talent Management
- Operational Excellence
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years in financial institutions, preferably in leadership roles
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Credit training and/or underwriting experience with financial products
- Business Development to include excellence in identifying customer needs and implementing solutions
- Four-year college degree or equivalent leadership experience.
- Register and maintain registry as a Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry and in accordance with the Secure and Fair enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the S.A.F.E. Act).
- Meet and maintain financial responsibility, character and general fitness standards along with established requirements for an individual Loan Originator in accordance with Regulation Z.