With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
Nissan's Midwest regional sales office based out of Aurora, IL is looking for strong sales professionals to cover a select group of 11-13 dealers in our districts.
The Fixed Operations Manager [FOM] is a sales consultant responsible for assigned dealerships' Parts & Service Operations for the district to achieve sales objectives for parts, service and wholesales sales targets. Through contact and on-site advocacy with dealer principals, FOMs identify areas of improvement for parts and service operations and partner with dealership Parts Managers and Service Managers to execute improvements.
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Ability to focus on the best interests of the dealership and Nissan. Ability to understand the complexities of situations and can remain objective in the course of building relationships.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office. Can create, develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and analysis; strong financial acumen.
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in a clear and concise written and verbal manner. Ability to present ideas and analysis in an effective manner.
- Ability to influence the actions of others by building credibility through dealership knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications, honesty, and demonstrated follow-up on promises.
- Result driven even in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Bachelor's Degree required with 6+ years of related sales & marketing experience
- Prior work may be a combination within a dealership, process consulting, OEM regional or national automotive headquarters
- Proven expertise as a Parts and Service field sales rep within a major metro market preferred