Nissan's Northeast Regional Sales office in Somerset, NJ is looking for strong sales professionals to cover a select group of 11-13 dealers in one of our districts across Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, Pennsylvania.
The Fixed Operations Manager (FOM) is a sales consultant responsible for assigned dealerships' Parts & Service Operations for the district to achieve sales objectives for parts, service and wholesales sales targets. Through contact and on-site advocacy with dealer principals, FOMs identify areas of improvement for parts and service operations and partner with dealership Parts Managers and Service Managers to execute improvements.
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Ability to focus on the best interests of the dealership and Nissan. Ability to understand the complexities of situations and can remain objective in the course of building relationships.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office. Can create, develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and analysis; strong financial acumen.
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in a clear and concise written and verbal manner. Ability to present ideas and analysis in an effective manner.
- Ability to influence the actions of others by building credibility through dealership knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications, honesty, and demonstrated follow-up on promises.
- Result driven even in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 6+ years of related sales & marketing experience
- Prior work may be a combination within a dealership, process consulting, OEM regional or national automotive headquarters
- Proven expertise as a Parts and Service field sales rep within a major metro market preferred
- Must reside in assigned district; future mobility within region also required