Our client has Assets under management around 2 billion and growing at a rapid pace.
Fixed Income Trading Assistant. This highly interactive position will work directly with portfolio managers and the operations team. There is tremendous room for growth within our organization.
- Ensure accurate trade capture and settlement
- Execute cash and position reconciliation with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Create and maintain investment reports for various funds under management
- Monitor data quality in Investment Management and Accounting systems
- Work with various teams on projects related to the growth of business such as process enhancements and new business initiatives
- Strong academic performance with 2+ years of experiences in fixed income securities or derivatives
- Proven track record of trade capture, settlements and Security Master maintenance
- Excellent and well-structured written & verbal communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex and fast-paced environment
- A team player focused on contributing to the collective success of the group
- Excellent work ethic and professional habits
- Excellent computer proficiency, including Excel and other MS office applications