First Protective has an exciting sales opportunity in the financial services industry as a Regional Director working primarily with independent financial advisors and banks in the Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville area. First Protective, a leading brokerage general agency with offices throughout the Southeast and an expanding national footprint, offers tremendous growth opportunities. You can achieve success by levering First Protective’s value-added sales and service value proposition and executing a business plan that will allow you to develop and grow profitable relationships with financial professionals in both the independent and institutional channels.
- Recruit, develop and supportfinancial advisors across First Protective’s core lines of business (life insurance, annuities and asset-based long term care insurance) as well as other insurance and investment products
- Provide product promotion and sales support through office visits, product and sales training among independent financial advisors, financial institutions, and other production sources
- Serve as key field liaison with First Protective case design, sales support, training, underwriting, case management, and other service areas.
- Manage territorial support, planning and activities including territorial routing, scheduling priorities, production goals and projections, managing to an expense budget and account grading
- Analyze business opportunities and trends to develop territorial sales plans to achieve new business objectives on a profitable basis
- Lead and coordinate both consumer and producer seminars with involvement from carrier sponsors and other external resources
- Conduct joint sales call activities with brokers
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with financial institution department heads, regional and branch managers
- Collaborate with our broker/dealer partner, ProEquities, on recruitment, development and support of registered representatives
- Embody a strong entrepreneurial spirit, desire to win, and ability to seize profitable growth opportunities
- 3-5 years of sales experience in life insurance wholesale industry preferred
- Point of sale experiencepreferred
- FINRA Series 6 or Series 7 license required. State Life license required.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent presentation skills, both in creation and delivery, to current and prospective clients
- Thorough knowledge of and proven ability to demonstrate sales and marketing principles and practices
- Expected to maintain a thorough knowledge of existing, new and enhanced products
- Proven ability to grow a territory as measured by sales and persistency of business
- Some overnight travelrequired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and education preferred
3-5 years:Life Insurance
Licenses & Certifications