The Audio Division of Cirrus Logic is looking for a Firmware Verification Engineer with a background in signal processing, and practical experience in developing software for embedded platforms. We are looking for someone with a strong hands-on approach and who is an effective communicator.
- Test and validate complex digital signal processing systems
- Create unit level and system level tests for algorithms written in C/C++ for embedded DSP's
- Automate regression testing of builds
- Debugging tests and software
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSEE degree or similar with 3+ years of experience in embedded software development
- Digital audio signal processing and/or acoustics development for voice and audio applications
- Expertise in MATLAB and/or Python programming and data acquisition.
- Proficient in digital filter design and related signal processing techniques
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience in noise suppression, echo and noise cancellation, and/or beamforming
- Experience with FPGA simulation and test
- Familiarity with the silicon development cycle
- Prior experience in adaptive filter design
- Basic board level test and debugging.