Open Mesh, a Datto Company, makes networking smarter and simpler. We help create low-cost, cloud-managednetworks that automatically spread Internet connections throughout hotels, apartments, offices, schools, cafes, villages—and just about anywhere else. We have more than 80,000 cloud-managed mesh networks that serve millions of users every day.
- Develop, design and execute functional and performance tests for validation of new hardware
- Identify and reproduce issues
- Help in debugging, to find root cause
- Active engagement with customer support to debug customer issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience as a Firmware/Embedded QA Engineer
- Strong working knowledge of Linux
- Excellent scripting skills (python, bash)
- Experience with network-testing tools like iperf, Ixia, Spirent is desirable
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision, we also offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and travel subsidies for commuters. We have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits, including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.