Working out of TMA’s San Jose Storage Design Center, the selected applicant will work as a member of a firmware team, on SSD related projects. The work environment is project and team based and involves developing leading edge storage technologies and products.
- Develop embedded firmware by implementing firmware features necessary to meet the product specification and customer requirements
- Develop new algorithms and architectures as needed, including in the area of performance and advanced data format technologies
- Debug problems encountered in firmware testing, test process, DVT and in FA. Perform a root cause analysis and make appropriate changes to correct the problem.
- Support customer debug and issue resolution as needed
- 2+ Years in storage industry
- Strong embedded coding skills
- Understanding of storage caching architectures
- Understanding of SSD firmware technology
- BS in engineering, MS or PhD preferred
- Broad experience in storage related technologies is a plus
- Experienced and comfortable working in a multi-site, multi-cultural collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Req # 1658