Super Micro Computer, Inc. is currently seeking a talented Firmware Engineer to work in the company's headquarter in San Jose, CA. Firmware Engineer will be responsible for development and implementation of the firmware while working in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for porting, defining, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining firmware for Server System
- Work closely with the software and hardware teams to develop and integrate embedded code in a variety of processors: PICs, ARMs, etc.
- Work closely with support team for debugging/troubleshooting issues.
- BS in EE or CS/CE required
- Must have 2+ working experience in firmware development
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Java preferable
- Experience in embedded Linux development
- Experience in ARMs processors
- Experience in IPMI protocol, virtual media and web server is a plus
- TCP/IPnetwork protocols and typical network operation practices is desired
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
- Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.