Title: Firmware Engineer
Location: Somersworth, NH - 03878
5years’ aggregate Engineeringexperience (graduate thesis work may be included as experience,) including experience in analysis, design, coding, and testing C code for embedded systems.
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, or Computer Science.
- Extensive experience using Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, and SCM tools (git, etc.).
- Strong understanding of hardware interfaces.
- Advanced debugging/troubleshooting techniques. Strong critical thinking / problem solving skills Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing firmware for TI MSP430 microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of DA, CoAP and HDLC protocols. Experience with Python Experience with IAR integrated development tools.
- Networking experience Competent user of Visio or other flowcharting tools. Work equally well independently and at the direction of others.
Position Description: Develop firmware for AGM sensor to support SSN integration program.
Education Required: A Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, or Computer Science.
Education Preferred: Advanced engineeringdegree