We are looking for ????Firmware Engineer for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: ????Firmware Engineer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- RF Software/RF Firmware technical expertise covering RF transceiver and RF Front End control interfaces
- Ability to develop improved features/functionality and to perform necessary reviews and verification to ensure smooth delivery to mainline software
- Analyzing, communication and resolution of technical issues during development stages of the customer platform related to RFDriver implementations
- Debug FW/SW and System issues, extract and analyze traces, pre-analysis of issues arising at all product development stages
- Architectural/process related communications relating to transceiver FW. Disseminate customer requirements/ feedback with development engineering teams to drive improved solutions.
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to generate technical documents defining and describing product issues and resolution details.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Occasional international travel will likely be required
- Specific experience with software configuration of Client Smarti RF transceiver
- Skill and knowledge in scripting and automation tools (Python/Perl/C++/VBA)
- Knowledge in 3GPP standards covering multi mode RF (LTE, WCDMA, GSM)
- Practical utilization of RF test equipment: spectrum analyzer, communication test box (R&S, Anritsu?)
- Detailed experience with C programming of embedded real time systems
- Optimization of transceiver firmware and software configuration management for software releases
- Specific knowledge of transceiver configuration firmware and associated tools
- Experience with RF communication interface architecture (DigRF/RFFE control)
- Should be an effective learner
- Should be comfortable in working on multiple projects in parallel.
- Shall be adaptive to work with distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to estimate work, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines is required
- Strong problem identification and resolution, organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with a sense of project ownership
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering (or similar) 8+ years of relevant experience / - Master of Science in ElectricalEngineering (or similar) with 5+ years of relevant experience