We are looking for Firmware Engineer-Micro Controller for our client in Milpitas, CA
Job Title: Firmware Engineer-Micro Controller
Job Location: Milpitas, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Ability to write firmware code for MSP430 micro-controller
- Ability to assimilate and understand MSP430 featuring the usual peripherals: internal oscillator, timer including PWM, watchdog, SPI, I2C and ADC
- Ability to debug MSP430 with peripherals code through JTAG. Ability to troubleshoot firmware code
- Ability to understand on-chip memory, flash memory and should have worked in embedded system memory concepts.
- Ability to work closely with hardware team for signal analysis and should have knowledge on power specifications overview for embedded systems
- Ability to write design and interface documents for real time embedded systems.
- Knowledge of linux OS and boot loaders and board diagnostics.
- Excellent skills in micro-controller firmware coding (MSP4xx series)
- Micro-controllers with peripherals like I2C, SPI, ADC
- Micro-controller firmware code debugging, JTAG usage, boot loaders and linux OS
- Writing feature requirement specifications for embedded real time systems