In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain experience working on Firmware for an Electronic Warfare system.
You are responsible for
- Review, develop and implement process improvements on components, materials and electrical specifications and schematics
- Perform analysis, qualification and acceptance testing on electrical components
- Data/control path algorithm development utilizing digital signal processing techniques
- Schematic design and firmware development
- Review designs for producibility and affordability
You are a part of
A team of engineers including firmware, software, systems, hardware and test engineers developing and integrating capability for radar simulators and jammers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience working within a team environment
- Experience with digital design utilizing VHDL targeting FPGA technologies.
- Basic/fundamental engineering classes in circuit theory/analysis in radio frequency (RF), power, and/or analog/digital design
- Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Experience with MS Office tool suite
- Experience with design, assembly, and integration of mechanical, electrical and/or optical systems (Preferred)
- Experience working in a lab environment and with standard lab equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, logic/spectrum analyzers, etc. (Preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate delivery quality and timely results (Preferred)
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to multi-task (Preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership experience through school or extracurricular projects (Preferred)