Inceptio Technology’s vision is to create a nationwide network of autonomous trucking service. We build close relationships with freight, logistics and automotive partners to transform the line-haul transportation industry. Our goal is to provide safe and efficient logistical assets at an optimized cost. Established in April 2018, Inceptio Technology has brought together a world class team to develop Level 3 and Level 4 autonomous technology.
Inceptio Technology was co-founded by G7, China’s leading IoT company, Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP) and NIO CAPITAL.
You will take responsibilities for developing embedded system software for FPGAs in an autonomous vehicle (AV) including small footprint, real-time operating system, sensor signal processing for neural networks, and device drivers in a complex computing platform.
- Take ownership to define software architecture, software stack, software workflow, and hardware-software partitioning for FPGA/SoC based data processing applications
- Take ownership to define and implement embedded run-time software for FPGAs from which the hardware acceleration designs is from either RTL design or C-model synthesis
- Take ownership to define and implement the performance evaluation, performance benchmarking and profiling methodology, process, and utility tools for FPGA/SoC platforms
- Take ownership to design, document, code, review, test, debug and qualify the embedded system software and device drivers for FPGAs and SoCs with Linux and QNX
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 4+ years hands-on development of low-level embedded system software and device drivers for FPGA or ASIC SoC
- 2+ years hands-on development of FPGA based hardware acceleration solutions using RTL or C/C++ models
- Expert of C or C++, and scripting language such as Python
- Hands-on experience with memory system setup for MMU and DMA
- Hands-on experience with embedded software performance tuning for processing efficiency, memory and I/O bandwidth, area and power consumption
- Hands-on experience with device driver such as Ethernet, PCIe, DDR4 memory controller, MIPI Camera, 10GbE, System-monitor, UART and I2C
- Working experience with embedded Linux build flow, kernel configuration, and image generation, and firmware bring-up
- Working experience with multi-threaded processing, multi-processor communication & synchronization and task scheduling
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience with Xilinx Zynq MPSOC ARM processors
- Hands-on experiences with Xilinx Vivado HLS, Vitis HLS, Xilinx DPU IP highly preferred
- Working experience with developing testing and testing application software on QNX
- Working experience with developing and optimizing C/C++ software for embedded CPU cores and hardware accelerators
- Working experiences with optimizing the execution flow of deep learning models on embedded platforms