• Should be around 8+ years of experience
• Strong in ""C"" programming
• Must have strong Linux platform experience
• Should have experience on flashing firmware onto embedded devices
• Should have expertise on OpenWRT, kernel and building the distros
• Expertise on Shell scripting, Perl scripting
• Good knowledge on Network Routing protocols and Networking experience
• Knowledge on Git version control system.
• Knowledge on IPv6 is desirable and openwrt experience is a plus
Contribute to the Company vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork.
Other duties will include status reporting, coordinating with the offshore team and day to day interaction with the client regarding the project progress.
Be able to prioritize daily activity based on the needs of the business.
"Job Roles/Responsibilities: Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
Actively and independently acquires and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs
Script test scenarios using tools such as Postman and JMeter
Implement reporting solution(s) to provide measurable, clear and concise metrics on issues across products/programs
Delivers performance and scalability solutions to accurately measure product(s) ability to respond/scale
Performs both back end system and front end triage and troubleshooting when identifying defects
Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners
Performs quality audits across the various teams to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed
Ensure alignment between business operational strategies and quality assurance of our products
Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution
Develop, modify, enhance and implement test plans designed to support new or existing business initiatives