Job Description and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the firmware development of Coherent's next generation products while contributing to the existing product lines.
- Software/firmware development programming for laser controllers and measurement embedded devices.
- Perform calculation and analysis to verify the designs.
- Develop test plans and direct testing activities to validate board designs.
- Participate actively during new board bring-up and debug phase.
- Provide schedule and cost estimates for project tasks.
- Work with engineering team members to optimize operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Participate in technical reviews.
- Develop functional and verification tests to validate and assess quality of designs.
- Provide support and FW updates for legacy products.
- Work closely with HW and SW engineers